It is a two component polyamide cured solvent free epoxy coating. It is transparent and ensures very good adhesion on most concrete floors. Specially designed for high build floor coatings on properly prepared concrete floors and walls.
Designed for a wide range of floors with various levels of mechanical and chemical exposure. Specially designed for use with the traffic deck system, for heavy duty traffic areas such as ramps, car parks, parking bays, pedestrian walkways, roof decks and industrial floors. Recommended for cold stores, laboratories, hospitals, food and beverage plants, kitchens, high tech manufacturing facilities, dairies, warehouses, factories and hangars. This product when used with silica sand it is suitable for filling and repairing of cracks, undulations and surface imperfections. The product is designed to be used as primer under epoxy and polyurethane Topcoats.
For Concrete & Cement Surfaces: Remove scum layer and loose matter to a hard, rough and uniform surface, preferably by abrasive blasting, possibly by other mechanical treatment or acid etching. Apply the products in a thin layer by roller, brush, Metal trowel or airless spray.
Over Ceramic surfaces: the surface of ceramic must be clean, dry and free from oils or grease.
– Newly applied material should not be exposed to rain and frost for 24 hours.
– It should not be applied in rainy and foggy weather and in temperature below + 5 °C.
– Do not apply on wet and frozen surfaces.
– Ensure that the temperature of the material is between (+) 15 ° and (+) 25 ° C before mixing.
– Mix component A for two minutes by low speed mixer and then keep mixing with adding component B and mix for three minutes. Apply the product directly.
– The natural tendency of epoxy coatings to chalk in outdoor exposure and to become more sensitive to mechanical damage and chemical exposure at elevated temperatures is also reflected in this product.